|000-13768-001SMR-0303||RPU300 Reversible Hydraulic Steering Pump – 24V|
RPU300 Reversible Hydraulic Steering Pump – 24V
The RPU300 is a reversible hydraulic steering pump for boats up to 70′. A reversible hydraulic steering pump is used to add autopilot capabilities to outboard or sterndrive (inboard/outboard) vessels with existing hydraulic steering systems. It works in conjunction with Simrad autopilot computer as part of an autopilot system. Larger boats need larger pumps; this pump is compatible with the high-current NAC-3 or AC42 autopilot computer.
- Application:Vessels with stering ram capacity of 17.7-58.5cu.in.
- Boat Length:50′-70′
- Hydraulic Ram Capacity:17.7-58.5cu.in. (290-960cc)
- Maximum Pressure:60 BAR
- Dimensions:9 1/16″L x 3 15/16″W x 4 13/16″H
- Amperage:5-20A @ 12V
- Autopilot Computer:NAC-3 or AC42
- Hardover Time: 8-20 seconds
24 inch simrad