|ModelTD Code||Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity(lb/yds)||Braid Capacity(lb/yds)||Max Drag(lbs)||GearRatio||Inches Per Crank||Spool Width||Weight(oz)||Color|
|HX 4.2 BlueAVE-0185-3||Right-Hand||30-60 lb.||40/38050/28060/240||65/85080/670100/610||Strike: 22Full: 28||4.2:1||37 in.||2-7/8 in.||24 oz.||Blue||Reg Price $371.99Our Price $334.79|
Avet HX Reel Features:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet’s patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Stainless steel harness lugs, reversible to store within reel when not needed (except HXJ models).
- Wide spool design for large line capacities.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp. (Excluding Non-Raptor SXJ Models)
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- HX Reel diameter: 3-3/8 in.
- HX Crank handle length: 3-3/8 in. w/ oval knob (HXW Raptor has T-Bar knob).
- MC Models – Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)