|ModelTD Code||Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity(lb/yds)||Braid Capacity(lb/yds)||Max Drag(lbs)||GearRatio||Inches Per Crank||Weight(oz)||Color|
|LX 6.0 MC GoldAVE-0117-1||Right-Hand||20-40 lb.||30/35040/30050/220||50/100065/66080/520||Strike: 15Full: 20||6.0:1||46 in.||22 oz.||Gold|
Avet LX Reel Features:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet’s patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Wide spool design for large line capacities.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp. (Excluding Non-Raptor SXJ Models)
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- LX Reel diameter: 3 in.
- LX Spool width: 2-1/4 in.
- LX Crank handle length (except Raptor models): 3 in. w/ oval knob
- LX Raptor crank handle length: 3-3/8 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models – Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)