|ModelTD Code||Retrieve||Line Class||Mono Capacity(lb/yds)||Braid Capacity(lb/yds)||Max Drag(lbs)||GearRatio||Inches Per Crank||Weight(oz)||Color|
|SXJ 6/4 MC L/H SilverAVE-0365||Left-Hand||10-25 lb.||15/25020/17525-topshot||20/35030/30050/230||Strike: 9Full: 14||H: 6.3:1L: 3.8:1||H: 36 in.L: 21 in.||15 oz.||Silver|
Avet SX Reel Features:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Avet’s patented, indestructible, silent dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- 8 sealed stainless ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp. (Excluding Non-Raptor SXJ Models)
- Designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- SX, SXJ Reel diameter: 2-3/8 in.
- SXJ spool width: 1-1/8 in.
- SX spool width: 1-1/2 in.
- SX crank handle length (except Raptor models): 2-3/4 in. w/ oval knob
- SX Raptor crank handle length: 3 in. w/ oval knob
- MC Models – Magic Cast Control System.
- Prevention of backlash and as a line out adjustment for live bait fishing.
- 1 through 5 Cast Control knob setting for multiple weight casting applications.
- MC Cast is a standard feature on Raptor models (HXW Raptor excluded)