|ModelTD Code||Description||Display Size||Sonar Type||Mapping||Transducer|
|010-02342-00GRM-2746||ECHOMAP UHD 93sv Ultra High-Definition Touchscreen Chartplotter Combo||9 in.||Ultra High-Definition SideVu/ClearVu and Traditional CHIRP||US LakeVu g3||Not Included|
Find more fish using the ECHOMAP™ UHD combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist. The optional GT54 transducer provides Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, so you get crystal-clear images of what is around and below your boat, and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers remarkable target separation. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration and more. ECHOMAP™ UHD is even compatible with the Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Optional transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
- waypoints, follow tracks and more
Optional Transducer Bundle
Select the transducer bundle to add a GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, which show you crystal-clear images below and around your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
Force™ Trolling Motor Capability
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone
2In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
garmin 93sv uhd without transducer