|ModelTD Code||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle|
The St. Croix LGC74MHM Legend Glass Casting Rod is part of a new series of rods featuring premium, linear S-Glass blanks built on IPC-engineered mandrels. St. Croix has created the ultimate fiberglass rod. Super light in weight, Legend Glass is designed for fishing all types and sizes of crankbaits and other lures that benefit when matched with a moderate-action rod.
St. Croix LGC74MHM Legend Glass Casting Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Designed for crankbaits and other lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
- LGC610MM- Ideal for making shorter, precise casts with smaller size crankbaits.
- LGC72MM- Very versatile model built to handle a large variety of crankbaits.
- LGC74MHM- Ideal for use with larger, deep-running crankbaits including lipless lures.
- LGC711HM- 7’11” in length and featuring the Fuji PSS-SD palming reel seat for extra comfort while fishing extremely deep-diving crankbaits.
- Fuji K Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and matte frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji ECS reel seat with frosted silver hood on most models. Fuji PSS-SD palming reel seat with frosted silver hood on LGC711HM.
- Split-grip / super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
jolly roger st croix