|ModelTD Code||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Blank Material||Handle|
|CI28MLXFSCR-1840||Tungsten Tamer||28”||Medium Light||X-Fast||Solid Glass||2|
St. Croix has officially set the bar for performance on the ice with the St. Croix Custom Ice series of rods. This series boasts a lineup of 10 highly unique, technique-specific rods with blanks built from varying types of materials to achieve the perfect actions conducive to each rod’s designated technique. There are five distinct blank platforms featuring both solid and tubular configurations. All models are equipped with premium grade components, including high grade cork split-grip handles and REC Recoil guides that won’t bend out of place when making contact with the ice. As always, St. Croix offers a fantastic warranty on these rods through their St. Croix Superstar Service program.
- Proprietary blank technology built into each model for extreme performance.
- Solid Carbon (SC material)
- Solid Glass (SG material)
- REC Recoil guides with black pearl finish.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific ice series features unrivaled technology and performance.
- SC and SG models are designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, Wisconsin, U.S.A. (with domestic and foreign materials).
- TC, TCG and TCFG models are designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, USA.
jt rouge ice rod