|ModelTD Code||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight|
|LEP56ULFSCR-1846||5ft 6in1 pc||Ultra Light||Fast||2-6lb||1/32-3/16oz||2.0oz|
The St. Croix Legend Elite Panfish Series of rods are designed to be the ultimate rods for crappie, bluegill, perch, and dozens of other panfish species. This series was meticulously designed by industry leading experts in light tackle fishing and utilizes some of the highest quality components available.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji AT series guides with Torzite rings and titanium frames provide the ultimate guide train for UL-L power spinning rods.
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
judi of croix