|ModelTD Code||Length(ft)||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight(lbs)||Lure Wt(oz)||Rod Weight(oz)||Handle|
The new Legend Xtreme Series provides 3 different spinning models for a wide range of technique-specific applications. Anglers will find specially designed spinning models optimized for jerkbaits, finesse fishing, general plastics use and more. St. Croix Legend Xtreme rods take sensitivity to insane levels with the all-new, exotic Daiwa AGS carbon fiber guide train. These pure carbon fiber guide frames increase energy transmission, resulting in a more sensitive and responsive rod. These guides can also take a beating and resist bending and breaking. The pairing of the new Legend Xtreme blanks with the Daiwa AGS carbon fiber guides is a rod that goes far beyond what anglers previously considered sensitive. The process of making a rod this sensitive shouldn’t ignore the critical connection point between rod and angler. That’s why St. Croix developed an all-new handle worthy and up to the rest of the astounding, standards of the new Legend Xtreme. The Gen2 Xtreme-Skin handle performs beyond expectations in all conditions both wet and dry and transmits feedback from the rod with precision and speed.
Legend Xtreme Features:
- Blends St. Croix’s highest-grade materials and proprietary technologies with Daiwa AGSTM guides
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology(ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action/increase in sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle for unmatched control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow sure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
lee rohn st croix