|M-NA-Y803-MSLOW-0648||C-MAP Precision Contour HD Chart||South Carolina|
Precision Contour HD Chart
Precision Contour HD maps combine data from professional lake surveys, C-MAP Genesis Social Maps and traditional lake maps to deliver the most detailed statewide fishing maps.
Meticulously surveyed to 1-foot increments in shallow-draft boats by C-MAP’s survey crew with innovative Genesis technology, C-MAP Precision Contour HD maps include the shallow backwaters and distant creek arms uncharted by other map providers.
Featuring highly-detailed 1-foot contours, high-resolution satellite imagery and C-MAP’s one-of a-kind Custom Depth Shading, Precision Contour HD maps offer comprehensive coverage that includes key fish-holding bottom structure like humps, holes, reefs, shoals, drains, ditches, ledges and breaklines.
- Survey-quality contour data – 1-foot contour coverage, visible even at wide zoom levels
- Custom depth shading – choose colors for specific depth ranges to highlight fishholding depths and/or hazard zones
- Points of Interest – includes traditional navigation information, C-MAP Navigation data, plus Fishing HotSpots waypoints and lakes-specific fishing tips and techniques
- High-resolution satellite imagery – used to locate man-made structure like boat docks. Available views include water and land, water only and land only.
- Preset depth shading palettes, including safety shading
- Includes fishing regulations, records and ID photos
- Compatible with most Lowrance®, Simrad® and B & G® chartplotters
- Free 1-year subscription to C-MAP Genesis Edge custom mapping service
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.