|ModelTD Code||Name||Type||Length||Power||Action||Lure Weight||Line Weight|
Many anglers who fished the first-generation EXTREME MISSION TYPE: F discovered a unique blank that produced bombing casts and excelled with treble-hook search baits like the Vibration-X Ultra and Dog-X Diamante. The next-generation EMTF builds upon this performance category, strengthening the bottom third of the blank for greater casting distance and fish-stopping power, while preserving the supple bend required to keep trebles securely buried throughout grueling, long-distance fights. Additionally, the EMTF exhibits a crisper feel, reducing the blank oscillation and reverberation often felt between rod actions (jerks, pops, etc). With a shorter rod this may not be noticeable, but with EMTF�s 7�5� length so often employed for techniques that require rod work to impart action, a tighter blank offers greater control, requires less effort, and a creates a more direct connection between angler and lure.
- kabt (p. �kabutoh�): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt�s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
- Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential�which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
- Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
- Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
- Fuji Stainless SiC Guides
mt victory camp st croix