|RMX4400NVP-0113||RailMount NavPod||fits on 1in or 1.25in tubing||Un-Cut (usable face 8.9in x 5.6in)|
NavPod RailMount RMX4400 Series are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. The NavPod RailMount RMX4400 Series fits onto any 1� or 1.25� diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
NavPod RailMount RMX4400 Series Features:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1” or 1.25” diameter tubing.