|ModelTD Code||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Wt.(lb)||Lure Wt.(oz)||Handle|
|PNS54ULFSCR-2158||5’4”||Ultra-LIght||Fast||1||2 – 6||1/32 – 3/16||1|
St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rods are ultra-light, light-powered and designed specifically for fishing crappie, bluegill and other small game fish species. The Panfish Series includes two design platforms. They feature technique specific handles with improved sensitivity and balance. A great value for the panfish angler.
- Premium quality SCII graphite combined with high-modulus/high strain SCVI graphite for optimal weight, sensitivity and balance.
- Designed to provide superior performance specifically fro crappie, bluegill and other panfish.
- Sea Guide NPS reel seat with integrated rear nut.
- Sea Guide Atlas Performance guides with stainless steel rings and frames; PVD coated tip-top.
- Premium-grade cork handle and foregrip on 8′ and 9′ models
- Premium-grade cork butt, mid, and foregrip on split grip models
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
okuma sst travel