|ModelTD Code||Type||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Rod Weight (oz.)||Handle|
|LEM86HFSCR-1537||Muskie||8 ft. 6 in.||Heavy||Fast||1||40 – 80||3 – 8||8.2||2|
St. Croix Legend Elite Musky Rods are designed to surpass all other muskie sticks on the water. Combining St. Croix’s incredible SCV graphite with super-high modulus SCVI, and loaded with IPC, ART, and TET, the series is punctuated with Fuji Torzite guides with solid titanium frames. All of this results in a rod with exceptional balance, handle ergonomics, and feel.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in the lower section provides reduced weight while maintaining maximum power and strength.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled durability, sensitivity, and strength.
- Fuji Torzite ceramic guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Fuji PLS-LD palming reel seat with shiny grey hood.
- Super-grade cork split-grip handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Exclusive Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Includes protective rod sack.
seaborne airlines st croix