|ModelTD Code||Gear Ratio||IPT||Bearings||Line Capacity||Weight||Max Drag||Retrieve|
Quantum Vapor PT Spinning Reels feature PT gearing with a super smooth oscillation system, making them one of Quantum’s smoothest and durable reels.
- Reel Engine Design 2.0 Precisely Aligned Aluminum Uni-body Construction for Silky Smooth Retrieve, Superior Freeness and Ultra Durability. 2.0 comes with additional oscillation support for extra solid feel
- Standard PT Gears: New asymmetric gear forged and machined from high-strength aluminum providing durability and smoothness
- Standard CSC Drag System:Patented multi-disk drag system combines ceramic, carbon fiber & stainless steel to provide superior smoothness. Vapor uses our newly designed adjustment system for nearly linear drag but does not have Plasma Arc drag washers.
- C4LF Carbon Fiber: Long carbon fiber infused polymer for added rigidity of the aluminum, so the rotor won’t flex under heavy loads at half the weight
- Razor Rotor II: CAD designed rotor is perfectly balanced to be vibration free on retrieve and minimizes excess weight
- Titanium Bail: Patented NiTi �memory metal� bail wire will return to its original shape, even after the bail is bent or dropped, for a perfectly balanced feel no mater how rough you are on your tackle
- MaxCast 2.0: Proprietary spool lip design maximizes casting distance by reducing frictional contact with the line during a cast. A braid band also means you can tie directly to the spool without slippage.
- LMS 2.0: Precisely designed geometry of the bail and line roller works in concert with the super smooth oscillation system to create level line lay while minimizing line twist.
- Performance Tuned Bearings: designed with specially formulated lubrication and specifications
- SCR Aluminum: Prevents formation of corrosion even in harsh environments
- PT Anti-Corrosion Bearings: Additional protection from corrosion in harsh environments
- Saltguard Protection: Multi-layer coating process for protection against corrosion in saltwater environments
- Dura-Lok: Number of roller bearings is increased in the anti-reverse clutch to improve lock-up power, and it insures proper functioning in cold temps.
- PT Hot Sauce Lubrication: Specially formulated, full synthetic, lubrication has been developed to provide superior protection and better performance than other reel grease and oil
- Foot Forward Design: Foot on every PT spinning reel is offset in relation to the stem to shift the weight of the reel rearward on the rod helping to balance today�s longer rod lengths adding that extra edge in sensitivity
- Cork Rubber Handle Knob: Comfortable and tactile, cork rubber is perfect for those long days of tournament fishing
shimano nasci spinning reel