|ModelTD Code||Description||Range||Port/Starboard Dodge Buttons|
|000-12316-001SMR-0197||Wireless Bluetooth Pilot Controller||Up to 30m||Quick Press: 1� IncrementsLong Press: 10� Increments|
The Simrad WR10 Wireless Bluetooth Pilot Controller adds simple remote functionality to B&G, Lowrance, and Simrad autopilots. The WR10 Wireless Pilot Remote gives boaters complete control of their autopilot, no matter where they are on the vessel.
The WR10 wireless controller has a series of clearly marked keys and an LED status light to allow for fast and accurate autopilot access. Lanyard included for remote. The wireless pilot controller remote has a range of 98 ft (30 m).
- Easily retrofit your existing autopilot system
- Includes wireless pilot controller, and waterproof Bluetooth base station with Micro-C connection
- Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad, and B&G autopilot systems
Wireless Remote Functions:
- Mode: Toggles autopilot between Auto and Wind modes for Sailboats; Auto and No Drift (COG) modes for powerboats
- Course Change Keys: Port and Starboard keys for 1 degree (short press) or 10 degrees (long press) course change
- Standby: Switches the autopilot to Standby mode
- Auto: Engages the autopilot in Auto mode
- LED: provides flash notifications for key presses, acknowledged/not acknowledged commands and low battery
simrad autopilot wireless remote control