|000-13908-001SMR-0353||XSONIC SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer – 0 Degree – 9-Pin – 600W – 10M Cable|
SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer 0° – 9-Pin – 600W – 10M Cable
The SS75M is a stainless steel, thru-hull, non-tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP – CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Depth/Temperature – Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- Easy To Install
- Medium Frequency – CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Highly Accurate – Provides extremely accurate data.
- 0° Tilt – The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 7° hull deadrise.
- Low Profile – The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Plug & Play Connection – Easily connect to Simrad NSSevo3 or Lowrance HDS Gen3
simrad depth transducer