|ModelTD Code||Description||Nominal Power Supply||Power Consumption||Current||Fuse/Breakers||Load Equivalency|
|E70227RAY-0558||ECI-100 Universal Engine & Control Interface||12 V dc||3.6W (max)||10mA||5A||1|
The Raymarine ECI-100 Universal Engine & Control Interface is an innovative and affordable solution for bridging engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems. A simple isolated CAN Bus solution, the Raymarine ECI-100 offers reliable integration with Raymarine’s latest generation of multifunction displays and also delivers a seamless autopilot steering interface to Raymarine’s Evolution EV-2 Drive By Wire autopilot system.
- A simple, single point of connection for engine data and drive-by-wire autopilot control
- Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways
- Brings Raymarine’s Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway
- View engine data displays and enjoy full autopilot control alongside Raymarine’s industry-leading radar, sonar and navigation technologies using a single touch screen display.
- From our space saving aSeries, to our flagship big screen gS Series, engine information displays and autopilot control are available on any display running LightHouse v8 or later
- Access easy to customize displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms, and much more
- View engine information displays on your smart phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps
- Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel
More Features and Specifications
simrad mercury engine interface