|ModelTD Code||Description||Power Output||Array Size||Range|
|000-11471-001SMR-0204||HALO Pulse Compression Radar||6kW||6ft||78nm|
The Simrad 000-11471-001 HALO-6 Pulse Compression Radar array includes a 6 ft. antenna, RI-12 Interface Module, and 20M cable.
Simrad HALO Pulse Compression Radar combines the best features of FMCW and traditional pulse broadband radar systems. Simrad HALO arrays utilize pulse compression to provide short/long detection range and high target definition, with minimized clutter. With solid state technology, you will experience maximum reliability with a short warm-up time. And, of course, Simrad HALO Pulse Compression Radar units are compliant with upcoming low emission standards, making them safe to run in marinas and anchorages.
Simrad 000-11471-001 HALO-6 Pulse Compression Radar Features:
- True 72nm range with 6 ft. open array antenna
- Advanced signal processing with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, and Custom modes.
- Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
- InstantOn, ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
- Dual Range operation with NSS/NSO multifunction displays
- MARPA target tracking, up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
- High-speed 48RPM operation
- Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
- Unique blue LED accent lighting in pedestal with brightness control
- Ethernet connectivity
- Low power consumption with 12/24V operation
simrad radar mount