|ModelTD Code||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Line Wt(lb)||Lure Wt(oz)||Rod Wt(oz)||Handle|
|LBS610MLXFSCR-1754||Drop ShotFinesse||6’101 pc||ML||X-Fast||6-10||1/8-1/2||3.4||7|
St. Croix Legend Tournament Bass Rods have more advanced technology than any other bass rod on the market today. LT Bass Rods have smooth casting power, lightweight balance, extreme sensitivity, rugged durability and striking appearance.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ”ovaling” under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with FRS in lower section for unparalleled strength and power with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
st croix lodging