|ModelTD Code||Length(ft)||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight(lbs)||Lure Wt(oz)||Rod Weight(oz)||Handle|
The new Legend Xtreme Series provides 4 different casting models for a wide range of technique-specific applications. Anglers will find these casting models designed specifically for everything from flipping to frogging. St. Croix Legend Xtreme rods take sensitivity to insane levels with the all-new, exotic Daiwa AGS carbon fiber guide train. These pure carbon fiber guide frames increase energy transmission, resulting in a more sensitive and responsive rod. These guides can also take a beating and resist bending and breaking. The pairing of the new Legend Xtreme blanks with the Daiwa AGS carbon fiber guides is a rod that goes far beyond what anglers previously considered sensitive. The process of making a rod this sensitive shouldn�t ignore the critical connection point between rod and angler. That�s why St. Croix developed an all-new handle worthy and up to the rest of the astounding, standards of the new Legend Xtreme. The Gen2 Xtreme-Skin handle performs beyond expectations in all conditions both wet and dry and transmits feedback from the rod with precision and speed.
Legend Xtreme Features:
- Blends St. Croix�s highest-grade materials and proprietary technologies with Daiwa AGSTM guides
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology(ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action/increase in sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle for unmatched control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow sure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
vipd st croix